Friday 18 May 2012

On-going Projects!

I'm a multi-tasker. I have to have a few projects going on at the same time. The first one is a cream colour cross strap booties for a friend who just gave birth to a cute little girl. So i thought of adding a crocheted bow to the booties. Or maybe something else...

Cream cross strap booties

The second project which I started yesterday is a crocheted passport holder. I'm not sure whether this will worked or not. It's just that I wanted to try my hand at learning a new stitch called the 'alternating single crochet spike'. Maybe I should just change it to a dishcloth instead. So much simpler!

Hmmm... passport holder or dishcloth?

And my last project (at the time this was posted - who knows... I might decide to start another project tomorrow!) is a granny squares cushion. I have completed seven squares now. Hopefully the squares will end up being a cushion.

Granny squares!

No comments:

Post a Comment