Friday 4 May 2012

Fun With Colours!

It has been quite awhile since I come up with new colours for my baby booties collection. I have been wanting to crochet more new booties to add to the current collection but I was just kind of lazy to pick up the hook after coming back from my little short break with hubby. But alas... I can't be in holiday mood forever right?! So I wanted something fun and cheerful, which is what I'm still feeling - post holiday. Lalala...

STRIPES!!!

Front, side, back...

Bright green stripy cross strap!

Electric blue stripy cross strap!

Cherry pink stripy cross strap!

Been crocheting like there's no tomorrow for the past 3 days!!! What do you think of my new collection? I hope you love them as much as I do! I will be listing these new booties in my little shop on Etsy and Zahoomi over the next few days. So head on over to my shop if you would like to purchase them.

No comments:

Post a Comment